SurfAid is calling for companies and industries to enter teams into the BlackBerry SurfAid Corporate Cup WA. The fundraising event for SurfAid will be held on Saturday 24 March at the Telstra Drug Aware Pro, Margaret River.
This a fun, team-networking event with the opportunity to raise much-needed funds for SurfAid.
INTERESTED? WHAT NEXT ...
· You will need to recruit four surfers to make up your team. A pro surfer will be available to join each team. (Tom Carroll, Mark Occhilupo and Chris Gallagher are confirmed starters.)
· A maximum six teams will be competing on the day.
· Each team has to try to reach the goal of raising $10,000 for SurfAid.
· The top fundraising teams in order will be able to choose a pro surfer to join their team.
As a competitor, you will receive:
· Corporate VIP Pass to the Telstra Drug Aware Pro event and official Telstra Drug Aware Pro merchandise pack (hoody, T-shirt, cap)
· A DVD of BlackBerry SurfAid Corporate Cup WA event highlights
· A BlackBerry SurfAid Corporate Cup WA event souvenir T-shirt and extras
· Invitation to BlackBerry SurfAid Corporate Cup WA presentation ceremony in VIP area following the final, including food and beverages
· To collect donations, your team will need to contact SurfAid and register on the event’s Everyday Hero fundraising.
Please contact Jo Lynas from SurfAid to complete the registration process:
E: email@example.com M: 0415 901 361 T: 02 9965 7325
Trophies will be presented to winning teams and top fundraisers at the presentation ceremony in the official VIP area of the Telstra Drug Aware Pro.